cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with pricing condition??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guyz,

I have a requirement with my client, the want to supply material to an external customer at an intercompany price(ZPR9). So whenever a sales order is created for this specific customer it should pull the price from Intercompany price(ZPR9). I have a option to create new pricing procedure and new pricing condition but this condition should pick up the price from ZPR9 so that we don't have to define the price manually like we do in PR00.

I can't able to assign ZPR9 to my new pricing procedure because ZPR9 is use for intercompany and this customer doesn not belong to any of our company code.So the situation is i have to define new pricing procedure and new pricing condition but this condition should pull the price from ZPR9.

when I see the details of ZPR9(condition type) its condition category is assigned as 'Y' which is customer reserve Y. I am not sure what this is.So could you plz advice how to handle this whole scenario. Appreciate your help.

thanks

Mohammed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

mohammed,

This type of requirement is hard to handle and if you do it in a wrong way, whoever support this process later will have a hard time.

Anyway, I think one of the twisted ways of doing this is to use Alternative Culculation routine and put the logic to get the condition right out of price condition table (A*) of ZPR9. This is not flexible at all because this involves hard coding, so I do not recommend this.

The message I can get from your client is "We don't want to maintain the same condition here and there," but sometimes they have to deal with it, because the nature of the condition type is very different from business point of view.

Having said that, in order for them to have easier way to create the condition, maybe you can develop a custom ABAP to copy ZPR9 condition into the new condition you might be creating, and either have them run the program every time they update ZPR9 or schedule the job.

Hope this helps.

Akio