cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Custom Rule set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Freinds,

I created custom rule and wanted to share with you all to make sure that i didn't missed anything..

I downloaded 9 files in spro for system sap_apo_lg and uploaded them to Z_APO_LG with below changes.

1.Business process - Didn't changed anyhting in this file

2.Function - I prefixed all functions with Z and appeneded my entries to the existing entries.

3.Function Business Process -  I prefixed all functions with Z and appeneded my entries to the existing entries.

4.Function Actions- I prefixed all functions with Z and appeneded my entries to the existing entries

5.Function Permissions-I prefixed all functions with Z and appeneded my entries to the existing entries

6.Rule set- I added my custom rule set name.

7.Risk- Here i added Z to the existing risk ids

8.Risk Description-I prefixed all riskids with Z and appeneded my entries to the existing entries

9.Risk Rule Set Relationship.- This file has all BASIS,FINANCE risk ids with APO risk.Though i added Z to all the risk ids and mapped them to my custom rule.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Srinu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

prior to uploading ensure the Z_APO_LG has been configured as well as requirement

- Create Connectors

- Maintain Connectors and Connection Types

- Maintain Connection Settings:

Have you tried to upload them and validate via NWBC?

Also, once you upload you will need to generate the rule sets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lee,

Thanks for your reply..after loading the rule file..i dont see all of them in NWBC for some reason,though i am able to see in the backend table.

Any idea?

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Srinu

Can you see some of the ones you created and not the others? Is there a pattern of the ones you can see versus the ones cannot see?

Do you have workflow approval in place (not sure if mass upload triggers impacts)

Can you try to complete export and see if the export file matches what you imported?

What synch jobs do you have running for the Authorization Synch as this contains the SU24 values, etc that the Functions can reference - in running this job you also verify your connector is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

After i uploaded the custom rule set all risks are now showing as 'Medium' risks in NWBC though they are 'HIGH' the backend table.

anybody has this issue?

Thanks,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lee,

I got this resolved by opening the rules and re-saving them.funny ha!!!

After creating the custom rule set..i started the rule set compairison job for Global & Cutom one we created...the job has been running for 3 days...anybody has same problem.

Thanks,

Srinu.