cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conifguration Service ServerPermissions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anyone aware if it is possible to filter the ServerPermissions service for a specific DataServer (Connector).  The url below will return server permissions for all data servers.  I'm hoping to be able to supply some parameter to only return permissions for one DataServer.

http://<server>:<port>/XMII/Illuminator?Service=Configuration&Mode=ServerPermissions&Type=export

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Good to see you in MII forum Brett.

Not sure if there is any out of box solution..But you can make a wrapper around this url and filter what you need by simile BLS.

xmlquery with above url.

Transcation -

IP parameter - data connector

Apply xsl transformation over that OP to remove what you don't need and return result in XML OP.

user runner service to get the OP.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hari.  This will indeed work, I was just holding out hope there was more to the Serivce.  I also found a blog with better documentation of the MII 12.x Services than the original help text

http://scn.sap.com/community/manufacturing/mii/blog/2013/01/02/illuminator-services-of-sap-mii

HariCS23
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah..this is very helpful blog.

But, apparently there is no information about "Configuration" service in this blog.

Thanks

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

"Configuration" service is there in this blog under data server point. As I have worked only on data server configuration services. So I updated them only. If you have any other update regarding "Configuration" service, you are most welcome there to add them and to enrich this blog.

Regards,

Suman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I couldn't find a service but you could call this method in a jsp or custom action:

String[] roles =  com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.security.ServerPermissionManager.getAllowedRoles(<servername>);

Or use something like this in an xsl:

<xsl:param name="server"><servername></xsl:param>

<xsl:value-of select="java:java.util.Arrays.toString(java:com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.security.ServerPermissionManager.getAllowedRoles($server))"/>