cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass TECO

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What is transaction to do mass TECO of order?

We would like to do TECO for orders which are confirmed & GR, GI done. How to handle this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

For execution online, Please use COHV / COHVPI transactions.

To perform this in the background/ set up a batch job, you can create the variant using COHV/COHVPI or using the program PPIO_ENTRY and schedule it (SM36/SM37).

Regards,

Senthil

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Senthil for an answer. This helps, but now as per my requirements I want to find orders with CNF & DLV status. But when I execute my query it pulls orders with CLSD & TECO as well. I don't want to see these orders which are already TECOed. How to exclude these orders along with deleted?

I don't see multiple orders inclusion or exclusion option. Help appreciated.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Oops I found another tab called "Mass processing - technically complete"  If I execute this transaction with following parameter, will it resolve my above purpose? What parameter should I select?

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a selection profile as I mentioned in the following thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3247655

If you want to set up a periodic background job, you can use program PPSFCACT with a variant using SM36.

This is TCode CO44.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jeevan for reply. Appreciated. Look like COHVPI & CO44 both has same functionality. Now question is which one to use best for my purpose?

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For online execution I find COHV/COHVPI more intuitive. For periodic background job or background jobs in general, I find CO44 more convenient because you have the option of doing a test run and option of running the job on multiple application servers at the same time (Number of work processes), also the system will give you a comprehensive log (for which you can set it to email it to you once the job is complete, in job wizard in SM36).

More info on CO44 can be found as below:

Also, COHV/COHVP is a very complex program with all the bells and whistles when compared to CO24, so COHV/COHVP may take a little bit longer to execute.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply. I will come back to you for any glitch.

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was going through CO44 functionality and found field called "Exceeding of delivery date". It says - "

Number of days the delivery date must exceed to be selected."

Can you help me to understand what is the use of this filed and what to enter when I execute this report to do TECO? Reply appreciated.

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The program looks at the actual goods receipt date (the date on which the system status DLV is set) and if the difference between that date and the date on which program is executed exceeds the value you enter in that field, it will set the TECO status.

You can normally see that date as shown below (Table AFPO :: Field LTRMI )

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186386
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

You can do mass teco through COHV with background job, also you can make variant as per requirement or you can run with standard variant. First goto cohv t code then choose the "Technical complete" from "Mass processing" tab.

Now come back to selection option for enter further detail. in the selection screen enter the Plant and system status with DLV without exclude and teco with exclude so that only production order mast be appearing "delivered" without teco orders.

Now goto "program menu" to execute in background.

Here you have get background print parameter then click Ok. Now you get set time for background job, click on "Date/Time" for set date and time that when your background job to be run. If you want to run with periodic job such as monthly, weekly, daily, hourly etc. You can define periodic from here.

end "save".

you can check background job through SM36 and SMX.

Result: All production order has been TECOed.

Thanks,

Santosh Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use transaction COHV ( for PP discrete) and COHVPI ( PP-PI) for mass TECO of process orders.

Regards,
Srini