cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:- F110_PRENUM_CHCK in ECC 6.0

0 Kudos

Hi I am getting an error message when I tried to display the F110_PRENUM_CHCK in our development server, and error message is "

Form F110_PRENUM_CHCK language DE is not available in client 500" and when I click the tick mark then the sap Script is displaying in DE language.

I am not able to copy a Zscript from the F110_PRENUM_CHCK, in ECC 6.0 is this script migrated to Smartform?

If so, please let me know the new Smartform in ECC 6.0 for SAP script F110_PRENUM_CHCK, If it has not changed then Please let me know how to copy to a Zscript.

Thanks in Advance.

Ramakrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ramakrishna,

i am also not able to copy SAP Script F110_PRENUM_CHCK into Z-Script.

At the time of creation of Z-script i am also getting the same message that " F110_PRENUM_CHCK is not available on client "

Can you pls tell me how u resolved this error ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam also getting the same error while going for cheque printing through F-58, here is the detail of error.

F0 251 In form F110_PRENUM_CHCK / window CARRYFWD , the element 635 (Carry forward below) is missing

F0 251 In form F110_PRENUM_CHCK / window MAIN , the element 610-C (Text-C) is missing

F0 251 In form F110_PRENUM_CHCK / window MAIN , the element 615 (Heading) is missing

F0 251 In form F110_PRENUM_CHCK / window MAIN , the element 620 (Carry forward above) is missing

F0 251 In form F110_PRENUM_CHCK / window MAIN , the element 625 (Line items) is missing

F0 251 In form F110_PRENUM_CHCK / window MAIN , the element 630 (Total) is missing

F0 253 Output of the relevant forms is defective

Kindly guide me step by step how to over come with this problem/error.

Regards,

Amitabh

0 Kudos

I am able to copy F110 script to Zscript. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you done with the development for the check printing??if so can you please send me the form to aneesh.nandi@gmail.com

Thanks

Aneesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

I have to do development for cheque printing in SAP-Script, Can you please provide the deatails of entire process on how i can achieve this task.

Regards

Vikas Badhan