Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table for Original Value in RR

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

Can anybody tell me in which table I can find the value entered under "Original Value" column in RR .

Currently I am using table QASR and field MITTELWERT .

this field is having hexa value so i am using FM : QSS0_FLTP_TO_CHAR_CONVERSION    to convert the hexa value to char value .

But the problem is that this FM ask for the number of decimal places . How to decide number of decimal places . For eg user have entered like :

Specification       Result         Original Value

MIC         1.0 to 3.0            1.1              1.11

Now in this case , to FM I need to pass number of decimal places . How to decide the number of decimal places .

Or in other words , please let me know how exactly I can find the value entered by user under " original value column "

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look up the MIC using MERKNR and PRUEFLOS field to access table QAMV table where you'll find decimals in field STELLEN.

FF

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanx for reply . But I think in QAMV the no of decimal places are about the decimal places mentioned in inspection plan for MIC . But here I want no of decimal places entered by user in in original value column . For e.g if the no of deciaml places in inspeciton plan for a mic is 1 therforefore my specification can be like this :

2.0 to 4.0

But user may enter 2.1 . Now in "results" column SAP will round off it to 2 decimal places ( in spro for RR i have added 1 extra decimal place ) . So value displayed in "result" column will be 2.10 but in "original value" column it will show you as "2.1" only . Where I can find "no of decimal places in the original value column "

former_member214626
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I got the answer . its in same table QASR0original_input . closing thread .