cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Registration Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I have couple of questions on supplier registration. We are implementing ROS on SRM 5:

1. Is the supplier registration information searchable? In other words can I write a report to get all suppliers who have registered themselves for certain categories? If the information is not searchable how can I make the information searchable?

2. Is it possible to use Supplier Registration to gather quality & certification information periodically? Let's say i have 100 suppliers who initially registered in ROS. I send out detailed questionaire that also captures quality and certification information. After a year I want to check with these suppliers if quality and certification information they submitted are still valid?

3. If bullet#2 is possible, is it possible to extend the functionality in bullet#2 to vendors that have been created in the R3 system (without having these vendors to first register themselves first).

4. Can bullet#3 be automated (i.e depending on when the supplier registered every year I would like to send out the quality and certifications automatically)?

Any help you can provide will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

1) Yes. Custom report possible. Remember that all prospect data is also stored in BUPA tables only.

2) Yes. Purchaser can go to questionnaires tab and trigger sending another round.

3) Not directly. May be we can write a program to register.

4) Same as 3

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki -

Thanks for your quick response. Want clarification on your point#1:

- The information in BUPA (that can be viewed through BP txn) is only generic in nature. Where can we see what categories the vendor signed up for or certifications the vendor says he has that were provided in the surveys?

Appreicate your help.

Thanks

Venkat

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It's easy.

Use FM ROS_BUPA_READ_DATA.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramki -

Thanks for your quick responses! One final question.

I have to change the BSP page for the initial supplier registration. I have to add several new fields to the BSP. What is the recommended way to store these new fields? Also please let me know the ROS tables where these new fields should be stored. My clients would like to create custom programs to report this data.

Thanks

Venkat

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Check the BADI ROS_REQ_CUF.

I think you can also add fields in structure ROS_CUF_REQ_FIELDS (there is a CI_CUF_REQ_FIELDS in this structure)

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your response!

Is there a way for suppliers to upload attachments (eg scanned copy of their certificates) to the web questionnaires?

Appreciate your help

Venkat

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see that possibility. They can send an email to buyer and buyer can upload.

Best regards

Ramki

Answers (0)