cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access stored proceudre from HANA to IDT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement of accessing stored procedure for SAP HANA System into Business objects using Information Design Tool (IDT) for creating .unx universe. I found this forum in search.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3254543

I am not sure what is calculation views and their usage as mentioned in above link. I am new to HANA as well as IDT. Other sites and documents suggests .unx conversion from a .unv (old) universe is not possible if stored procedure is used but I did not find anything saying that .unx universe is not possible to create using stored procedure (from SAP HANA database).

Please can any one help me out with the options/method to perform this task or any other details.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanesh,

Script based Calculation view is HANA Information model object to used access underlying data store in tables. The script based Calc view contains SQL code (can also contain Store Procedure) which can read the data from the tables.

You can go through the documentation on Basics of HANA and how to create videos for HANA information models at HANA academy.

The documentation is available at the HANA Developer forum.

Unfortunately the answer is not very straight forward as you haven't mentioned anything about the Stored Procedures. I would recommend you to get in touch with somebody from your team who is experienced in HANA.

Regards,

Ravi