cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter errored delivery during background job of vf04 (billing due list)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have implemented a BADI BADI_SD_BILLING Method INVOICE_DOCUMENT_CHECK to check some custom validation. Now if there is an error we are setting fbad_data flag to stop billing.

In case of foregroung procressing throgh VF04 , it work fine. because we process a delivery at a time.

Now, I am facing a issue when user is scheduling a background job for VF04. Fbad_data flag stops processing of all billing so eventually for a complete job there will not be any invoice created.

I want your suggestion one how can I just stop processing my errored delivery and continue creation of invoices for other delivery.

Please let me know in case you need more information.

thanks & regards,

Nikhil Gupta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may have to use the SY-**** value to identify it is a background job and clear/refrsh the FBAD_DATA value as this value is stored in a workarea so maybe in background it operates a little differently.

Regards

Waza

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

You can do few things here, try to identify why the flag is being set for all the delivery documents.

Check the BADI method if it works in background you will find the required info in documentation and do the required modifications in your custom validations.

Rgds

Sourabh