cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supported file formats for ECAD in SAP ME

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have come to know that supported ECAD file formats in SAP ME are A3P,CAD,GCM,ODB,CVG & RH (for 3D model).

Apart from these can we use any other formats such as .dwg?

Do we have any repository from where we can get files of these formats?

Thanks

Anudeep KM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

The error message you receive (other thread) answers your current question: no, you cannot use unsupported formats.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Apart from the above question, In configuring VTR functionality in ME 6.0, according to the SAP Help page, I find system setup maintenance . But I dont find it in my activity manager list or anywhere else in SAP ME application. My search in SCN too did not provide any clue. Can you please throw some light on this.

Thanks

Anudeep KM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anudeep,

The reference is to System Maintenance, located (by default) in the System Configuration folder in the Maintenance section of Activity Manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kevin,

A couple of Q's. PFA Image.

1. After navigating in the activity manager as per your reply, I ended up with System Rule Maintenance. Is this is what exactly you suggested?
  2. In case if it is System Rule Maintenance, where do I retrieve data for Property type and define the mapping of the VTR element attributes for NC data type fields? (For reference go to this link)
  3. If its missing in my activity manager, what should I do to make it appear there?

Thanks

Anudeep KM

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anudeep,

I guess your user is assigned to the user group which misses the permission for System Setup. Please check this. If assigned properly, the "System Setup" should appear right under System Rule Maintenance on your screen shot.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Retrospective, got a hold of it.

Thanks Sergiy.

Answers (0)