cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A delivery deleted in Feeder system but in GTS the delivery still exist as blocked document

0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

A delivery which has been deleted in Feeder system ,but we find the Customs Document ( Delivery ) still exist as blocked document in GTS box.

What I understand if the delivery document is deleted in feeder system ,it gets removed from GTS .

Please correct me and let me know how to remove the Customs Document ( Delivery ) still exist as blocked document in GTS box..

Thanks & Regards

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

If the document has been deleted in the feeder system, then presumably it's not a compliance risk.  In that case, can't you just release it as usual in GTS?

Regards,

Dave

0 Kudos

Hi Dave ,

Thanks for your quick response , for the sales order after deleting the delivery ,new delivery document have been created both the delivery now exist in GTS ,whereas only one delivery exist in Feeder system.

I tried replicating the same in test system ,as soon as delivery in feeder system got deleted , customs document ( delivery ) too gets removed from GTS .but in production the issue is different for atleast this documents.

Please suggest how to get this deleted delivery document removed from GTS.

Thanks & Regards

AMit

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The fact that it works ok in the Test system seems to suggest that there's no missing functionality.

Did you check the RFC log (Transaction SM58) to make sure that the deletion data actually went across to GTS?

Apart from that, I already made a suggestion for overcoming the situation (operationally, I guess the only problem is that the old Delivery still shows in the work-list).  Do you see a problem with my suggestion?

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit: Perhaps as Dave suggested, you could release the document and look for /SAPSLL/CD_REORG to delete completly from production environment. But as its a prod enviornment, kind measure the pros and cons.

Regards,

Abir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit: Perhaps as Dave suggested, you could release the document and look for /n/SAPSLL/CD_REORG to delete completly from production environment. But as its a prod enviornment, kind measure the pros and cons.

Regards,

Abir