cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

indicator in order line to indicate a discount applicable for material

mahavir_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is it possible to set some kind of indicator in an order line to indicate that on a material a discount is placed.

e.g. for discount we use the condition ZAP1 , it would be helpfull that is visualized that in a line this codition is used.

<subject edited. Please use subject effectively

for better visibility and & don't post the whole

question/query in subject>

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

mahavir_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello guys thanks for your valuable suggestions.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mahavir,

I like the idea proposed by Waza. Where you can have this done through a text type & determination from material master to sales order.

Also, if the discount is not manually provided in the sales order the material at item. It is better have proper condition based on material as of the key combination. Where you don't have to rely on user awareness to provide discount for the particular material.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use program MV45AFZZ and my suggestion is to use a Text Type.

Regards

Waza

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahavir,

Automatic indicator for whether a discount is been used or not for a line item is not possible through standard route, you can check for some exit or BADI though.

Rgds

Sourabh

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahavir,

You maintain the reuquired condition type in OVKK for your determination. That condition will be displayed in your each line item with value and amount. You can even see same in overview screen as well.

I am not sure if this satisfies your requirment.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kesari

Can you please elaborate that how we can assign any condition in OVKK and see it in Sale order overview screen? I didnt get you.

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

See the screenshots and correct if iam wrong here.

OVKK with condition type ZMRP

Now in Sales order,

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please show me screen of OVKK Tcode.

In above screens are you using main item and sub item? Is it BOM or free goods or what? I can see that in higher level item there is reference of item 10.

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Please find both the screenshots (OVKK and VA01). Sorry, there was a mistake in earlier screenshots.

OVKK

Sales order with one line item, where it shows ZMRP condition and value.

Note: In earlier sales doc, we had freed goods.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

If we dont enter any condition i.e. any condition which is not applicable on material it still shows in this field. This column shows condition either it is applicable for that particular material or not. This is interesting for me because I never notices this field before. This is not for this purpose I guess but I have to look in detail why we use this field. I just checked F1 help but it is not very clear.

Anyways you gave me an idea and Thanks for that

Thank$