cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy standard application to Z - configuration issue in FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to copy  a standard application (HAP_PMP_MAIN) configuration  to a Z application (ZHAP_PMP_MAIN) configuration to learn more about OVP in FPM.how to do this i don't know .please help me .

Thanks

Regards

Deepa Arya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please review the FPM Developer Guide (FPM Cookbook). Please DO spend the time to learn the concepts of FPM so that you save yourself a LOT of time later. There are many versions available depending on which release you are on. Here is one: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26081. The documents section of this "Web Dynpro ABAP" space/group has a few versions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you can do is, open the application HAP_PMP_MAIN by right clicking on it and choose create/change configuration,    choose the application configuration name for the application and copy it to z configuration. At this point of time the z application configuration will be assigned to hap_pmp_main application. in the tool bar, choose other functions ->change application assignement and enter the name of the z application created for HAP_PMP_MAIN.

Best regards,

Arun Krishnamoorthy