cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Pricing PRocedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Inter company STO process and i am referring Std schema RM0000 with PB00 &PBXX condition types , i have added one more condition record for ZP01 (supplyin plant+vendor ) and have mentioned the Transfer price (say in USD) and have assigned this to access sequence

this access sequence is assigned to new condition type ZPTP and have included the same in Pricing procedure with step 1 and counter 0 which is followed by PB00 &PBXX

1     0          ZPTP    

Still i am unable to determine the transfer price and i am getting error

"Net price must be greater than 0"

Regards,

Preeti.pg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

below the condition tab is a button to analyze the pricing, so you can usually easily identify why a certain access was not made or was not successfull

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem is solved, pricing procedure is triggering,

It worked once i clicked tab "update" in item conditions tab of PO,

Thank you all for valuable suggestions

Now i want this Transfer price to appear in delivery (VL02N) do i need to set anything in condition type

there is check box  "Rel .to Pricing "

can anyone suggest on this

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i dont think it is possible to copy prices to delivery.

if you look in copy control of deliveries for NL < DL or NLCC < DL, go the Item NLN or NLC, you wont find a copy element for prices. Also check SAP note 154529 though it refers to sale orders

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have error meassge " Net price must be greater than 0"
Now---->
1st check, did you have Schema Group Of Vendor for STO process and did Schema Group Of Vendor
assigned to your same vendor master where you alreday created STO for vendor master!

2ndly check,Did you have separate MM pricing procedure for STO process?
If yes, you have standard two condition types P100 and P101. Based on requirement,you can use
condition type P100 or  condition type P101 in your MM pricing procedure for STO process.

3rdly, must ensure Schema Group Of Vendor to MM pricing procedure for STO process.

4thly,must ensure STO document type assigned to MM pricing procedure for STO process.

Go for creation of STO with your vendor master(must assigned to Schema Group Of Vendor) and see the difference-how price picking and from where!

Carry out other related process for STO and cross check accounting document entries at last stage.

Regards,

Biju K

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pl try after entering subtotals as 9.

why couldnt you use the condition PB00 itself by introducing the table you want ( may be after modifying it for unique and proper access; for e.g if you are using only one document type for stk transfer, it can form a part of table field ) in the access sequence of PB00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you have mentioned Access Seq, system willl search PB00/PBXX from record you have maintained. Try maintaining again for both and check.

As mentioned by Prabakaran, and after post of Jurgen, please provide the screenshot.

prabakaran_gurusamy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please create condition record in MEK1 for ZPTP - supplyin plant+vendor combination and give value..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Both,

I have maintained the condition record as well for that condition type.

in me23n, analysis tab , system is saying "Condition record exists, but has not been set"

Any settings to be fulfilled

prabakaran_gurusamy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

can you check validity of condition record and also when is it created? after your STO?

Thanks and regards,

Prabakaran Gurusamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i went to change mode ofcondition record and checked the validity period which is 01.03.2013 to 31.12.9999, is this correct way to check

prabakaran_gurusamy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

yes, thats is ok..can you share screen shot of error message? also let me know when you are getting this error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am unable to post the screen  shot

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

everyone can upload attachments  (not copy paste) .

they must not be bigger than  1MB

if you have a problem, then as always:  you have to describe what you did - step by step - and what happens.

And this should then be reported as a discussion in SCN Bug Reporting