cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in running the projects from ESP Studio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today when I tried running my projects from ESP studio, I got the following error:

The Cluster has encountered a project error:

Check the Cluster policies for this project.

Cluster error message:

Invalid action:[FAILURE: Application wait for status is started, but application current status is not started]

Interesting point is that all the projects were running until yesterday, and I did not change anything today!

Can someone help me out?

Thanks,

Rahim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahim,

No need to post in both ESP communities, rest assured we will respond to your question.

I see you are an SAP employee.  SAP has been changing our Windows domains.  This change in conjunction with some stricter security policies on the following files will cause the error:
* All of the files in %ESP_HOME%\security
* %ESP_HOME%\bin\service.xml
* %ESP_HOME%\cluster\nodes\node1\node1.xml
* %ESP_HOME%\lib\adapters\*.cnxml

Basically, you will have to change the ownership of the folders and files to your new SAP domain ID and also grant full permission to these files to this same ID.

We have posted a step-by-step document in the internal ESP community which I will forward to you offline.

Thanks,

Neal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neal,

My ESP studio was working till Monday(16/09/2013). Now I am getting same issue.

I changed ownership of the folders and files as you mention in your replay. But still it is not working.

Please can you forward your step-by-step document.

Thanks,

Shashi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahim,

That message can also appear if a license expired, or if the grace period during which you can run without a license expired.  I suspect Neal has you on the right track, but you might check your stdstreams.log file and look for messages about the license check.  The stdstreams.log file is located in the project runtime directory, along with the esp_server.log.

Regards,

Mike