cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Inspection result Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have created 5 Master Inspection Characteristics for each EQP and now they are using it

They have a requirement i.e they want to display 2 mics results and EQP NUmber in a report

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211618
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible with Quality certificate profile.

Please go through the below linked document

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/9002247f-4b7f-2c10-10ac-c6fe29807... 

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok... and an EQP is?  I mean I can guess and I assume it's your team's acronym for a material.....

And your question is......?

Former Member
0 Kudos

EQP is Equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

EQP is Equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

EQP is Equipment

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. so they inspect using the 5 mics.. you want to write a report but only report two of the 5 mics?

What is the problem?

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to pick the 2 mics for periodic way ie they want report for 6 months 

Former Member
0 Kudos
  1. Create Maintenance Package in IP11.
  2. Create Task list with multiple operations (either General in IA05 or Equipment Task list in IA01)
  3. Assign the strategy to that Task List
  4. Define Operations based on required frequency
  5. Assign the Packages to Operations
  6. Assign MICs according to the frequency to the operations.
  7. When you schedule the Order, only required operation with corresponding MIC will come to the Order & Inspection lot.
  8. With that, you can show the report as per your requirement

I hope, this is what you looking for. Else, Please elaborate more on your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will tell you in Brief

I Had assigned 8 mics to a General Task list

And after that i have assigned the task list in Maintenance plan and scheduled it

The order is generating as per their requirement and my user is entering the 8 mic's data and taking inspection report of it and closing the order.

Now he is asking that he want only 4 mics results based on Equipment number and date (for 3 months/6 months)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want only 4 MICs in reporting purpose, write the coding as per that. Check with your ABAP people.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think we are confused with exactly what you mean. When you say "report" we assume you mean an after the fact report or printout displaying results.  This would simply be an ABAP exercise in programming.  You can develop the user interface and logic in an almost endless number of ways. It could be a specific report for just the 4 mic's you want to report.  It could be a report where the user enter's the MIC's to report on or uses a variant to supply them.  You could use a field or setting in the MIC (Print Characteristic in the control indicators comes to mind) to determine which MIC's to report out.

I'm not sure really what you want us to tell you.  We can't write a report for you here.

FF