cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachment RUIBB - Content data for "ATT_PHIO" not found

0 Kudos

Hey,

I followed all the steps in the cookbook to include the Attachment RUIBB in my FPM application.

In my application, I raise an event to set the document ID dynamically (in my case, I do this after a new line in a table gets selected).

When I try to add an attachment, i always get the error: "Content data for object 'ATT_PHIO' not found". The attachment somehow gets anyway added in the attachment list. After I trigger an FPM save event, the error occurs again but in addition, I receive an success message which says "Attachments are saved in KPro". After I do a refresh of the whole application and select the table row(to set the document id) the document doesn't appear.

Does someone have an idea what I did wrong? I would really appreciate.

Kind regards,

Josua

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Update regarding the error message "Content data for object 'ATT_PHIO' not found":

I could figure out that the error occurs during the call of:

Due to the fact that an entry is missing with for INFHTTPLG in the table SDOKPROF. Unfortunately I don't find anything helpful for "INFHTTPLG". Any ideas?

0 Kudos

The service /bc/contentserver wasn't activated in SICF, so the method GET_ATTACHED_DOCUMENTS of CL_FPMGB_ATTACHMENT couldn't fetch the URL. That was basically the cause of the error.

As I don't want to handle direct URL'S, I created my own feeder class which inherits from CL_FPMGB_ATTACHMENT. I redefined the method GET_ATTACHED_DOCUMENTS and simply copy + pasted the code from the super class except the call of the URL-fetching method

GET_URL_FROM_KPRO. It is working fine for me now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Josua ,

Thank you . Your information ,was very helpful .

I tried to follow your steps , its working in debug for standard Feeder class.

However ,when I created my  custom feeder class and respective config ID , below fields are not getting

auto filled on screen hence I am getting Error for "ATT_LOIO" class,i.e invalid Properties .

Although , I have set ,property as "Determine from Feeder class" in FLUID.

can you please help out .Thank you