cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost center group head approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As we have the cost center assignment while raising the travel request. we have the requirement that to get the approval of selected cost center group head, this should be happen when employee selecting the cost center.based on the selected cost center it should get approve from that cost center head.

Is there any possibility to implement this...?

and i want to know where the data of TRIP transaction code will be saved.because on this data is there any possibility to fulfill the requirement.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Y.V.P.Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

the data for travel requests/trips is saved in the PCL1-TE Cluster. You can check it out using TA PRTE.

Concerning your requirement with the cost center head, are you using Backend-Transactions only? or are you using UWL/POWL in Portal? In general, with POWL you can maintain a personalization dialogue that allows for selection of requests/trips for a dedicated cost center. At the other hand, using a workflow would also be possible, shouldn't be too hard to code this in a respective wf-step.

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

We are using UWL. Here by the debugging i came to know table FTPT_REQ_ACCOUNT is saving the data of trips and with cost centers details, we planned to maintained one zagent for cost centers and with users of cost center group heads by this work flow can able to trig ?

Thanks & regards,

Y.V.P.Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadama,

We have done with our customize workflow but without any Z* table. You need to maintain Personal responsible (i.e. Cost Center Approver)  in table CSKSZ (t-code ks01/02/03). Your Workflow developer will determine the agent based on information stored in above specified table.

Hopes it would serve your purpose.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for your support we used KS02 T Code for cost center group head approval process .

Thanks & regards,

Y.V.P.Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukas,

We used the T code KS02 for to pick the cost center group head for approval process.

Thanks for your support ....

Regards,

Y.V.P.Deepak

Answers (0)