cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed qnty and confirmed qnty in ovzj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd Gurus

In OVZJ T.code one check mark is there, fixed date and confirm qnty  This main use is when customer accepts system confirmed delivery dates and system confirmed qnty then we can use this field 

ex 100000 Customer is there he want one time delivery QNTY IS 2000 ON 10th

now system confirms the qnty on 10th 1500 qnty And 500 qnty is 15th

OK as per understanding in this process we will check mark in OVZJ Right

if so But particular customer already we maintained One time delivery in XD01 It means this check mark overrits that check plz tell me

Thank you so much dear for your assistance  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

The indicator in OVZJ comes to picture once the Availability check is done. As soon as the availability check is completed. System would automatically set the "Fixed Date and Qty field" in the Sales order if the above mentioned config is maintained. This is just like firming or confirming the qty and date confirmed after Availability check.

You can find this Fixed Date and Qty field in the Schedule line tab of a Sales order. config.in OVZJ will bring this in SO.

And regarding Customer master indicator - I think you are referring Complete Delivery indicator.  This indicator is considered for Availability check.

So, as per your example.

Case1: Consider Customer#100000 wants 2000 on 10th and stock is not available to confirm complete. del on 10th.

Customer#100000 has Complete del indicator set in XD01.

System wouldn't confirm the Sales order in this case during Availability check. Because there is no stock available to completely deliver on 10th.

Case2:

Consider Customer#100000 wants 2000 on 10th and stock is not available to confirm complete. del on 10th. 

Customer#100000 has no Complete del indicator set in XD01. And OVZJ indicator is set.

System will confirm the Sales order items as you mentioned above 10th 1500 qnty And 500 qnty on 15th. And then the indicator you have set in OVZJ. Will set the Fixed Date and Qty indicator in Sales order.

Problem in setting up in OVZJ is. If you have a background program for rescheduling. Those will ignore the orders with this indicator set.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear thank you so much for explaining in detail , i have finally one doubt plz clear me

Problem in setting up in OVZJ is. If you have a background program for rescheduling. Those will ignore the orders with this indicator set.

Dear plz explain a little bit more ,, It means generally we dont maintain this check box i mean when the scenario comes like 2000 qnty orderd on 10 th But stock is available 1500

so in this case we have to activate in VA01 in scheduling tab level only right   ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

It's not that OVZJ is needed only for scenario where partial qty. or complete qty can be delivered.

We use OVZJ, if you don't need Sales order rescheduling to be considered. For example, the customer may expect goods before the date which is confirmed after System's Availability check.

So, in these cases we might need the Fixed date and qty indicator to be blank in the Sales order.

Please check below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/93/744bcb546011d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

So, if you would have cases in your business. Where delivery is strictly based on availability check . Then, you can have this to be defaulted from OVZJ for the Sales area.

If not, you can have users confirm it manually in the Sales order.

Regards

Dhilipan

Answers (0)