cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Java DC problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on JDI (Web AS 6.40 SP 15) and developed a Web Dynpro (Java) DC Project with some components and applications (NWDS 2.0.15). All the applications under that project were successfully deployed in the server and the DC build / DC Deploy also went ok. The relevant activity was checked-in into DTR and activated successfully. I checked all the Portal iviews and they were working fine. I checked-out the same DC from DTR to do some modifications in the views.

But when I check all the applications in portal after few days, none of them got opened and an application error shows "<b>Requested deployable object and application are not deployed on the server. Please check the used URL</b>."

If I redeploy any one of the applications from the DC Project, then all the applications under that DC start working fine again in the portal. During some occasions, I also noticed that few applications display older contents. Will anyone suggest a suitable approach to these problems?

Thanks and Regards

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have old library references on the server. So you need to update all the libraries in order to execute the last versions.

Check the references or you can undeploy the applications server side and deploy all the applications another time.

Hope this help you,

Vito

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have posted the same question in the right forum(JDI). This thread may be treated as closed.

Regards

Karthik