cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPMon - Warehouse Activity Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I’m working with Business Process Monitoring and have come across an interesting monitor that the business wants.

I foolishly showed them the “Key Figure Overview for BP Monitoring & BP Analytics” powerpoint and now they are chomping at the bit
for the “Warehouse Activity Monitor”. I’m familiar with the WM key figures Posting Change Notices, Stock Level (WM), Transfer Orders & Transfer Requirements but can’t find “Warehouse Activity Monitor”. I’m not even sure if that is a key figure at all or a collection of key figures. The document lists some monitoring objects that I can’t find either: “Critical deliveries”, “Negative stocks”, “Interim storage stock, without movement” & “Critical stocks for
production supply”. Next to these it says the selection options are “Depending on Warehouse Activity Monitor settings.” Here's a picture of the docuementation:

I have looked in the IMG on the ECC system for the Warehouse Activity Monitor but can’t find anything relating to BPMon. Am I completely off base? Thank you all,

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you are in 7.1, Select the solution, which has the Warehouse Management integrated system. Now Goto the Business process operations workcenter -> Setup Business process Monitoring -> select the solution -> logical component -> load monitor definition

once you done, al the monitoring object loaded. But not sure for EWM, since I get the some of te below details

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/be/1939516e36d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Other best practise document from SAP

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000227832013E/D70213321_168_EWM_Solution.pdf

Please check.

Thanks

Jansi

Note:

if you are in 7.0, get in DSWP-> setup business process monitoring -> basic settings -> load monitors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for your response. A couple points I should have
made clearer; we are not using EWM, just the standard WM in ECC 6 EHP4,
transaction LL01. The doc I referred to above has the Warehouse Activity
Monitor (Henceforth WAM) in the ERP Logistics section.

You did give me an idea though; I have already loaded all
the monitoring definitions but I was trying to create the WAM in the analytics
area where you create the monitor off the logical component rather than an
alerting monitor in the business process area. So I found it and could create
alerts but I was hoping to create a dashboard to mimic the monitor in LL01 on
the ECC system. It seems strange that you can’t make a WAM dashboard but it
appears to by design so there must be some reason behind it I just haven’t
figured out yet. Thanks again,

David

Answers (0)