Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating Object types with Release Key in Portal

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Recently, there was a need to implement the OSS note which will open up the object types which cannot be release control. It worked fine as expected in ECC.

I wanted to know how I can achieve the similar functionality in the Portal side for Change master.

For eg: In ECC I can see all the object types enabled for a change master, but if I want to see the same change number in the Portal, I am not able to see all the object types except for the regular ones.

Is there a similar OSS note that I can use or can I achieve this through any config settings.

Please advice.

Jo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Jo,

Can you elaborate a bit on what you Mean with Portal here? Are you using some kind of old Business Package?

regards, Ulf

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ulf,

I meant the Enterprise Portal. We are using the Enterprise portal for PLM 7.02. We implemented the OSS note to activate object types with release key functionality. I see it in ECC , but when I use the Portal screen for Change Change master I dont see the similar functionality. The material Master and document are grayed out. Is there any other functionality or config that I should do.Please advice

Thanks & Regards

Jo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jo,

Please see Note 1767458.

Best regards,

Rajeev

former_member393433
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Rajeev,