Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

single delivery and multiple invoices

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created a sales order for x material 2 quantity, with ref to sales order created delivery for 2 quantity and have done split invoice for 2 quantities.

i have created two invoices for the same delivery with 1 qty each.

i have done the necessary setting in item category billing rel K .its working fine but for the first invoice i have created excise invoice and  when i am trying to create excise invoice for the second invoice i am getting an error modvat utilization done already for billing xxx of delivery xxxx.

pl suggest me how to do excise invoice for the second invoice which i have created.

pl do the needful

regards

Ajith

8 REPLIES 8

ajith_kumar10
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts

this is very urgent to me please help

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

At this point, from my knowlegde i suggest you to cancel the excise Invoice and Billing documents and create one single Invoice for the delivery.

Or, you may use J1IS excise Invoice for other movements.

In RG23 registers, your movement type plays a major role when it comes updates.

Before doing in PRD, please do one run in QAS and explain to users to get their confirmation.

Hope its helps you.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

0 Kudos

Dear Kesari,

the client requirement is to have multiple invoices for single delivery.

I have configure the same and i could able to do multiple invoices but when iam doing excise invoice system is allowing me to do excise invoice for only one invoice and for the second invoice if i am trying to create excise invoice it is populating the message modvat utilization already done for the delivery.

regards

Ajith

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

In this case, my sugegstion is to split the delivery so that you can create excise invoice.

As i mentioned your material document plays a major role in CIN.

Experts: Comment if you have any better approach.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

0 Kudos

Dear kesari

Thanx for the reponse, i  understand  that if we split the delivery we can create excise invoice but i am looking for any other option where in we can create excise invoice for multiple invoices with single delivery.

regads

Ajith

0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

As far as i know, its not possible in standard CIN. let see if anyone has better approach.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

0 Kudos

Dear experts,

pl look into the issue and kindly suggest

regards

ajith

0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge it is not possible. 

You can work around like this

Create Proforma Invoice based on the delivery document and Create Excise invoice with reference of Proforma Invoice

If you find any solution apart from that please update.