cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice menu layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy experts,

For a school project i'am making a program in webdynpro and i want a nice menu for navigating between my views , do you have to make on every view the same menu of is there an other way ?

Example : http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/314671641/table.jpg    <-- I love this and i hope to realize something like that.

If someone has a tutorial , always welcome !

Greetings Jonas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can build it easily using NWBC menus. The menu is built in PFCG (in a security role). Then, you test the role (after assigning it to yourself) using transaction NWBC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply !

When i go to transaction NWBC i get -> Error in configuration of sap logon tickets .  Is this because its not implemented in the sap version off my school?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you start any web dynpro application in a browser? Transaction NWBC will open a broswer window. So, you might want to check if you are authorized to do so in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i can start a application in a browser. Thats the way i test what i make.

About the rights, i don't know witch rights i have but i tought we had admin rights beceause it's no problem for lock users and so on.

I will look further and hope to come to a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction NWBC usually works right away. There might be something you need to do in the system (parameter or something) to enable it though. I never really had to deal with that. Once NWBC is up and running, you can build all sorts of nice menus. Check this community out to learn more about NWBC: http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-business-client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, it opens a browser window but saying it cannot find the page so collusion i think is that it's not included in or sap system ?

It's the only way to build menu's?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not the "only" way. It is just one way. Actually, NWBC menus look almost identical to the menu you have in the screenshot above.

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • login/create_sso2_ticket = 2
  • login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

I had to change those values in RZ10 , now i have the error bellow in my browser. Does it means i don't have installed correct software?

What has happened?

The URL http://a23z.hcc.uni-magdeburg.de:8023/nwbc/~launch/ was not called due to an error.

Note
  • The following error text was processed in the system A23 : The NetWeaver Business Client for Desktop is only supported with the NetWeaver 7.02 or 7.20 and  further releases.                                                                                                                                             
  • The error occurred on the application server a23z_A23_23 and in the work process 1 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: RAISE of program CX_NWBC=======================CP
    Method: RELEASE_UNSUPPORTED of program CX_NWBC=======================CP
    Method: GET of program CL_NWBC_RUNTIME===============CP
    Method: IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST of program CL_NWBC_HTTP==================CP
    Method: EXECUTE_REQUEST of program CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP
    Function: HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST of program SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME
    Module: %_HTTP_START of program SAPMHTTP
Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you are on an older release that does not support NWBC.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonas, Please use the webdynpro standard component WDR_TEST_EVENTS. This component is very useful for UI designing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy, Thanks for the response !

Do you know where i can fine more information/tips/tutorials about this, beceause i have no clue how to use it right know. I'am just starting with sap , but i will google it more. 

Thanks !!!