Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in updates of ODL for EDQA & ROC

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please consider this issue in the continution of my previous question - The ODL updates in the BOP

I am working on the Advanced BOP scenarios in GATP. Noraml BOP scenarios like -

1. Manual

2. Interactive

3. Batch processing

are working fine in GATP.

But the advanced BOP scenarios are not working fine. They are -

1. Event driven quantity assignment - In this scenario the unconfirmed orders are displyed in the ODL to get the confirmation.[Recepient list] As soon as there is any GR happened into the system, a workflow is executed. This workflow confirms the unconfirmed orders with the newly available quantity by triggering the event of Stock Change. Initially I had tried to confirm the unconfirmed order manually by running the t. code /sapapo/edqa. But the ODL did not get updated.

Then I had completed the process of workflow triggering also. But even then also EDQA is not happening by changing the stock position in the system.

2. Reassignment of confirmation - In this scenario when an order has been saved having lower priority then it appears in the ODL for the ROC. [Donor list] These orders are available to loose the confirmation to any unconfirmed order having high priority. The triggering point for this ODL is the change in the Confirmation Situation of the sales order. During availability check for unconfirmed order/any new order with high priority, it will ask for the adoption of the quantity available from the orders of donor list. But there is no such event of Adoption is happening during availability check.

Can any one help me on the same?

Thanks & Regards

Piyush Ranpura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Please check if you have all the prerequisites in place.

EDQA Event: Quantity Assignment to Order Due Lists:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/49/980a0231633eeee10000000a421937/frameset.htm

Level 3: Document: EDQA Event: Reassignment of Order Confirmations. SelectedEDQA Event: Reassignment of Order Confirmations:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/49/980a0231633eeee10000000a421937/frameset.htm

One more thing to note here is:

If you change an item in a document manually after quantity assignment and before the update in the OLTP system, the system does not adopt the backorder processing results for this item. The same applies to items that have been delivered partially or in full.

Please check if this helps.

Rgds

Sourabh