cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident Management: customer management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

We are already using Incident Management with SOLMAN 7.1 SP8 in order to create and proceed tickets for several customers (VAR).

Now we are interesting to extend the usage of Solution Manager in area of Customer management:

1) search customers

2) classification of customers (A, B, C)

3) show the sap user/password information of certain customer information

4) show the contract of customer

Does Solution Manager 7.1 SP8 provide such functions or is it planned with next Support Package to implement such functions?

kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using the work centers in solman. As we did not find any standard "customer management" functionalities that match our requirements we developed our own work center for support members containg all customer facts, queries, contacts, contarct data, system and user data among many other support functions..

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

very interesting!

Did you develop such functions with your own members of your company or with SAP AG?

How many effort did it take to implement such functions?

Do you have some information whether or not SAP is planning to implement such functions in next Support Packages?

regards

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

we developed it on our own.. without SAP.

It's hard to say how may effort it took as we integrated some reporting functions we deleveoped earlier and used it basically in SAPGui (e.g. to read the system and user data) and did a continual improvement. Maybe in sum 2 months? I really can't say

I do not know about a planned "customer cockpit" provided by SAP...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

many thanks again!

With new CRM Web Ui within Solution Manager 7.1 I think that we can consider own development on this basis (CRM Web UI).