cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create additional agreement for master agreement in SAP CLM?

0 Kudos

Hello.

Could you tell me please, how to create additional agreement for master agreement in SAP CLM?

Business example: I have master agreement (MA) with vendor without price and specification. For every new service/purchasing I’d like to create a new additional agreement linked to my MA (for one MA there are can be several agreements). How to create/customize this? I expect it should be possible in MA somewhere in the menu.

Please, help. Thank you.

BR, Andrei.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

You will able to create sub agreements , under Agreements tab of Master Agreement.To see Agreements tab , enable it on the Master Agreement type from which you are creating master agreement.

If you are on Sourcing 9 , it also supports contract hierarchy which you can look to use.

Thanks

uday

0 Kudos

Hello, Uday.

Thanks a lot, I activated subagreements for my MA type, now it's possible to create subagreements for MA.

But I can't set up Hierarchy in Setup -> MA Type, the Hierarchy check-box is not editable (I'm in edit mode). We have SAP Sourcing 9.0. how to set Hierarchy check-box ?

BR, Andrei.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Hmm guess you are trying to enable both sub agreements and hierarchy.you can have only one of the feature. uncheck the feature of sub agreements , you shall be able to check hierarchy.

let me know if you still face issue

Thanks

Uday

Answers (0)