Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order to Credit notes

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my company users create credit memos and debit memos without any reference to sales document - Order or Billing.

But there are few document flows I have seen where I can see sales order - delivery- billing - credit notes.

so where will i find this flow.

FYI: checked VBFA but no result

Regards,

Sridhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dearr

Check document flow in IW12 tcode. Give credit memo number in sale order field and select your desired documents in bottom and execute. It will show collective document flow in one go.

THank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

In addition to Lakshmipathi sir's reply, why don't you see the document flow of the document which you have seen references. You can easly identify in which scenario your client using what.

In short:

In short you can create credit memo's in below ways.

1. Sales returns - Return Del and Credit memo

2. Credit memo request (With reference to original Invoice or without reference and Credit memo.

Hope its clarifies your question.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

users create credit memos and debit memos without any reference to sales document - Order or Billing.

You mean to say without any reference, debit memos and credit memos are generated.  If so, through which TCode ?

G. Lakshmipathi

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Sir,

The flow is in case 1.

va01--vl01n--vf01-with reference to billing document va01 (cr) ---vf01

Case 2.

va01 (cr)-- vf01.

now my requirement is to see which are the document created with reference to billing document and which are the document created without any reference to any document.

Regards,

Sridhar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

without any reference to any document

I have already asked through which tcode, this has been processed.  Nevertheless, you should see the document in table VBFA either the credit memo or debit memo if they are referenced to any document.

Also I am not sure, how you have checked in VBFA.  Once you input the billing document references in VBELN,  for field VBTYP_N, place your mouse on this field  and press F2 and maintain "Not equal to" and execute.  This means, whatever billing documents are generated by referencing any preceding documents, system should show here.

G. Lakshmipathi