SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statistical postings - reconciliation key

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a reconciliation key in SAP which only contains statistical postings.

When I go to the document header of one of those statistical postings and click in the reconciliation key field, then I get the message:

"Reconciliation key 010213_001 not yet created"

The postings are in the SAP, why do I get that message?

Cheers

Mar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Reconciliation keys are used to summarise and transfer the financial data from FI-CA to FI-GL.

They are defaulted in all SAP transactions using SAP standard functionality.

However, it records only non-statistical transctions (like payment, invoicing etc.), which are to be transferred to FI-GL.

Stattistical transactions (like Instalment plan) doesnot have any impact on GL and hence they do not form the part of a reconciliation key

So, in your scenario, as you have tried to capture only the statisitcal postings into the reconciliation key, so it is giving you the message.

Hope it clarifies.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcos,

Reconciliation keys are used to summarise and transfer the financial data from FI-CA to FI-GL.

They are defaulted in all SAP transactions using SAP standard functionality.

However, it records only non-statistical transctions (like payment, invoicing etc.), which are to be transferred to FI-GL.

Stattistical transactions (like Instalment plan) doesnot have any impact on GL and hence they do not form the part of a reconciliation key

So, in your scenario, as you have tried to capture only the statisitcal postings into the reconciliation key, so it is giving you the message.

Hope it clarifies.

Thanks,

Amlan