cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to maintain both simple credit check and automatic credit control for the customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My company wasn't maintain any credit control area for the customers since implemented SAP. Now the company wants to maintain the credit control area for their customers on the basis of risk category and customer group.

But the company requirement is need to maintain the simple credit check for their existing customers and automatic credit control for their new customers.

So we can maintain either simple or automatic credit check in vov8. What could be the possible way to maintain both checks in standard SAP or I need to go with user exit?

Awaiting for input

Thanks and regards,

Chandru R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can define different risk classes(for example one for old customer and one for new) and then (based on the credit group of the document type) you can define, accordingly, your credit rules.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro b,

Thanks for the reply. But In my business requirement client wants to use the sales document type which is applicable for the both customers.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandru, what I did suggest was to manage two different risk classes (at customer level), not 2 different sales order types!

By implementing this, you can set different credit checks in OVA8 (for the same document type, eg. credit group)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandru,

Please find the link below for better understanding.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-28086

Regards,

Balakannan

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as i Know, you can't have both activated at the same document type. However, if you see the settings in OVA8, there is place where you can have Max. Order value, you can use this for all your new customers.

Please explore and let us know if you need any further help.

Experts: Correct me if i am wrong.

Regards, Sai krishna.