cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Viewer not opening in SAP WEBGUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently upgraded our Support Packages of SAP_BASIS from SAPKB70014 to SAPKB70019.

We are facing some issues related to Archive Link in Thin client.

I am able to attach TIFF/PDF documents using Store Business Documents successfully but when I try to view the document by double clicking on Attachment List.

The Viewer is opened but no document is visible.

Can anyone tell me whats the issue? And Whats needs to be done to correct the issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Suruchi,

Please check whether you have SAP note 1556590 implemented in your system.

Thanks and regards,

Cris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cristiano,

I have already implemented this NOTE and rechecked the issue by double clicking  the document.

Again the viewer was opened but no document was loaded in the same.

PFA for reference.

I have no idea why this issue is coming.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have recently upgraded our Support Packages of SAP_BASIS from SAPKB70014 to SAPKB70019.

We are facing some issues related to Archive Link in Thin client.

I am able to attach TIFF/PDF documents using Store Business Documents successfully but when I try to view the document by double clicking on Attachment List, I am not able to view it in SAP WEBGUI

The Viewer is opened but no document is loaded.

We have also  implemented SAP note 1556590 and rechecked the issue by double clicking  the document but all in vain.

Can anyone tell me whats the issue? And Whats needs to be done to correct the issue?

In Addition to Above, one more thing I found is :

If I check/mark Deactivate Data Provider Cache in OAG1 transaction and save it.

Then I clear Cache/ all Browser History, close the IE, reopen the Attachment List in Services for Objects, then the document is loaded for the first time.

But after that nothing happens.

ted_dinh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know this note is over a year old, but since we just ran into similar issue (i.e. click on attachment within transaction IView, only blank document viewer appears), I thought I would share. The weird part is this is workking up until now, and there's no obvious change that I know of moving to production. We ended up switching 'Viewer Settings WEBGUI' from 'Use HTML Control' to 'Call Internet Browser' in OAG1, and it works.

Rgds.