cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best approach to replace missing feature "receiver rule" in AEX?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, we are moving scenarios from PI 7.1 to 7.31 AEX. What is your recommendation to replace receiver rule as it is not supported in integrated configuration?

Some thoughts to begin with...

• entering conditions is not an option since condition values will be overwritten when new receivers are added and transported from development to production system
  • extended receiver determination using value mapping groups which can be maintained independently in dev, test & prod may be an option, but involves development

Thanks for your valuable input, best regards, Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure adding new business system wil overwrite the conditions. At least I never experienced  this kind of problem.

I think the best way is to go for conditions in the Integrated Configuration and only switch to extended receiver determination for complex condition rules.

Best regards,

Guislain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guislain and thanks for your answer, but the condition values are overwritten, pleae also refer to http://scn.sap.com/thread/1597740.

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi martin,

I prefer always conditional based routing in ICO..whenever new receiver is added we can simply add it in ICO and can be transported.

For multi mapping (1:N) that time you can go for enhanced receiver determination..

Regards,

Loordh.