cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in CVC variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i was trying to automate CVC creation process,for that i have created the variant in the system through program(se38 - program name is : /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN variant was created successully.

The same variant i was trying to attach process chain(RSPC) - Generate Characteristic Combination but system is showing an error to me saying thatProgram variant CVC cannot be used in process chains.

also, i was tyring to create in the variant in the MC62 and while was tyring to save, i am getting an error "varient does not exist".

can some one help to fix this issue.

Thank you..

Regards,

Sumathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumathi,

Please make sure 

Variant name for Program : /SAPAPO/TS_PLOB_MAINTAIN should be same as Program variant used in RSPC.

This should solve the issue.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sumathi

When you want to create the CVC's using Process Chains then we should use the method " generate Directly " only.

CVC 's cannot created in process chains if you are using methods " Create Manually " or " load from worklist "

Kindly check the same

Regards

Emani Raghavendra

camille_cequine
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Same thing happened to me...

Note 1741795 - MC62: error message DB612 when saving a new variant

I hope this note fixes the issue.

Regards,

Camille

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do check if you have created the variant in the same system u r creating CVCs or else u can transport the variant also. Also check the setting of the variant wrt the MPOS.

Thanks

Ankit