cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need input on IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST and IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM.

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I am a WDA Consultant. I am new to FPM. I need to create an FPM application with GUIBB Concepts. My project implements two interfaces namely IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST and IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM which is called from the component FPM_LIST_UIBB or FPM_FORM_UIBB.In additon to these interfaces, we also use IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST_PAGING.

I was able to create a simple application in FPM_OIF_COMPONENT which displays the genereal material data. Now i need to add some additional functionalities to the application.

1. I need an input field in my application where i give in MATNR and the relevant row is feteched from MARA.Please let me know how to create an input field and bind it.
2. I need to select multiple rows.( I am able to fetch a single row from IF_FPM_GUIBB_LIST~FLUSH ).

These are the two things i need as of now. Help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please review the FPM cookbook. All of your questions are answered there.

For q 1, you need to add a start page and provide a form there that takes the MATNR input field.

For q 2, you transfer data to memory/global area in the FLUSH method. You process the data either in GET_DATA or in PROCESS_EVENT method depending on what you are trying to do with the data. Do NOT do any processing in FLUSH; only copy the data into a common memory area.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member199126
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Abdullah and Aliaksandr. The FPM Cook book was the one i was searching for.

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan Chandrasekaran,

Check this link. I hope you will find appropriate example for you.

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.