cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Services with Delphi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Gurus.

I have an scenario  WebClient (Delphi)--->Web Service (PI)---> Abap Proxy.

I give them (Customer ) the WSDL that we generated on Sender Agreement ,  but they send a different structure of the WSDL.

For example : This is the XML that I generated with SOAP UI,from WSDL

They consume our Web Services (WSDL) but they send the information as one parameter.

It seems the WebClient does not recognize the WSLD properly.

Can you help me?

How can I handle this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

The message they send not a SOAP message (No SOAP Envelop), rather normal xml over HTTP. Cross check with them. If they dont want SOAP, just generate the XSD corresponding to this xml from Altova XML spy or any other XML tool and use as your Sender Structure in Message Mapping. Sender adapter would be HTTP, not SOAP...Thats all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nabendu.

I just created a XSD, also I removed the target namespace. We are still using SOAP it work until now.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Luis,

Not sure what is the problem, it looks perfectly okay If what you meant is that you have not received the SOAP Envelope, that is because it is removed automatically when the request is sent in PI (SOAP Sender CC with Do Not Use SOAP Envelope unchecked). Remember that the SOAP envelope per se is using SOAP 1.1 .

If you want to receive the whole request, you can check the Do Not Use SOAP Envelope in your sender cc.

Hope this helps,

Mark