ASN validation check "ASN_SCHEDULING" Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business scenario:

We didn't want to use info.record to create Transportation lane any

more.

So we manually creat a common transportation lane for "ALL PRODUCTs"

via Tcode /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1 in SNC.

Normally, we can create PO confirmation correctlly.

However, if we active the ASN validation "ASN_Scheduling", in this

case, error message will be issued:"Error during

scheduling:Transportation lane is not found".

Why?How to avoid this error?

We cannot inactive the check because we must use this validation to calculate the delivery date according to

shipping date.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vincent,

I have seen this error when ASN dates are falling outside the Tlane active dates.  If possible make the T-lane end date to 12/31/9999.

Please let me know if this helped.

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

The date is already something similar to 31/12/9999. If a product specific T Lane is created it accepts else throws the error. And this has happened since we upgraded to SCM 7 Enhancement 2.

Business scenario doesnt permit PIRs to be CIFed..

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Achint,

I understood the issue now, After the upgrade we are also facing the same issue. 

Here are my observation:

On the Web UI, if I create the ASN though we get the Hard error on the screen the ASN is getting posted successfully. 

IN the File upload the ASN creation is failing.  I am checking with SAP for a fix on this issue.

Alternatively,

Based on response from Nikhil on other issue, I am thinking of trying to make the Validation check "PO_LANE_MISSING"  as Error and try out.

Hope this helps,

Thx

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

Please refer note 1736051 (read fully). You can not create ASN without maintaining products in transporattion lane.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vincent,

SAP came back and suggested us to change the Validation PO_LANE_MISSING from Warning to Error.  Please make this in Own Settings.

What this will do is " when the RON XML is coming into SNC, it will Validate if the Product specific Tlane exist and then only it will be successful or it will error out with appropriate error.

I have implemented this solution in one of my client few days back and it working good.

Hope you will leverage this solution.

Thx

MJ