cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM catalog version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Can you tell me what is the right version of catalog to implement for SRM EHP2 / PI 7.1 / MDM 7.1????

Thanks in advance!

Gax

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was the version. We installed Catalog 702 and is working now. Anyway you need to check all your component versioning.

Best Regards!

Gax

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaston

We are going to implement SRM MDM catalog. My current PI version is PI 7.1 SP5 and MDM 7.1 SP5 .we are trying to implement SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 SP 11.

We got to know that MDM 7.1 SP7 onwards is compatible with the catalog.

We didnt find any information related to PI version .

Please let us know which PI version,(service pack) is compatible for SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 SP 11

Thank you,

Sagarika

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi Guys!  Thanks both for you quickly response!  The mainly problem is that the messages into the ports are not processing well. I tried to do the manual mapping into the MDM Import Manger but it is a lot to map and I'm not sure if we need to it, cause we are doing everything standard!  My understanding is that if the PI version messaging are in line with MDM Catalog, nothing manually is needed? THAT'S RIGHT?  Also, I'm affraid if we can back to the original / delivered mapping. Do you have idea how I can do it ?   THANKS A LOT! Gax
alejandro_jimenez2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaston. I don´t understand your problem, you have a mesage into a port to import. But the import don´t do it. 

If you receive one file into the folder to import, so your PI is working ok. but, if you cannot take the field with the import. the problem is your mapping. So, you need check your port, your type of field, and your mapping

Please let me to know more detail about your problem.

best regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think we figured out the problem, we are sending from PI xml files for 701 Catalog, but we have installed the 3.0 repository.... We are upgrading, let you know.

Regards!

Gax

martin_schffler
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gax,

always take a look at the SP-Stack note for your SRM release. For EhP2 that would be: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1582094

There you will find info on the SRM-MDM and MDM versions appropriate for your SP level.

Regards,

Martin

timea_geczi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Gax,

The recommended catalog version is SRM-MDM Catalog 7.02 (SAP Procurement Catalog 7.0 EHP2). But SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 and 7.01 is working too.

You can find info about the exact version of the corresponding MDM components in the relevant SRM-MDM release note.

Regards,

Timea