Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation not required for vendors

nevin_philip
Participant
0 Kudos

Team,

We have a request for a vendor to avoid confirmations from SNC.I had set this as not allowed for the new vendor in spro at confirmation control level.While doing the ASN directly an error with respect to "notified quantity XX greater than due quantity 00".I suppose this is because the due quantity is getting calculated from confirmation quantity and we do not require it..Do we have to implement some BADI in that case so that due date can be calculated ?Kindly advise

Nevin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nevin,

As you don't want confirmation from vendor & only ASN creation then maintain below setting for the required customer & supplier combination in the confirmation control setting in SNC.

conf.by ASN= Optional or Mandatory

conf.by ASN= Optional or Mandatory

Regards,

Nikhil

nevin_philip
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I have actually done this setting in SPRO settings which you have mentioned. However when i create the ASN directly an error is displayed saying notifies quantity 5 less than due quantity 0. I get the feeling that somehow due quantity is getting calculated from confirmed quantity. Can you advice on this

Regards

Nevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nevin,

What you have maintained Conf.bySupplier=Optional or not allowed?

Regards,

Nikhil

nevin_philip
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I tried both.the same validation error is observed

Regards

Nevin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nevin,

Check the following SPRO setting in your SNC system:

SPRO > SNC > Delivery > Due Quantity Calculation > Determine Due Schedule Line Quantities.

Here, the relevant PO SL should be "Schedule line of type 'Request'".

If its "Schedule Line of type 'Confirmed'" the system will take the DUe Qty from the PO confirmed line resulting in the error that you mention.

Regards,

Bharath

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nevin,

in ECC , set the Confirmation Control Key (CCK) to 0001.  The CCK = 0001 make Confirmation optional and ASN can be directly posted.

Hope this helps.

Thx

MJ