cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Order confirmation got done on next day causing the PGI to be delayed … but no error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My client is facing problem with delayed TO  confirmation so they got delayed to one day to perform PGI. they are asking to me to find the rott cause for the delay-why the Transfer Order confirmation got done on next day causing the PGI to be delayed … but no error

why the problem of delay takes place. will it be due to RF devices input reaching sap. because they are doing TO confirmation through RF devices and we are using RF configuration in our client system.please help me in finding the solution.

Regards,

Lakshmi Vaidhayanathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi ,

Your config for delayed update might be active , if immediate confirmation is active you wont be having these delays.

Please check same and let me know.

Thanks

Jinoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jinoy,

Do you want me to check in following path

activate the late update of the outbound delivery in the Customizing for Warehouse Management under Interfaces ® Shipping ® Define Shipping Control ® Shipping Control per Warehouse Number with the indicator Delayed Update of Outbound Delivery

ok I will check and let you know. but i like to tell why TO confirmation get delayed so PGI also. Also we are having RF devices usage .. will it be the reason.

Regards,

Lakshmi.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the SAP notes # 631181 & 664316 for your issue.

Regards

Vijay

former_member639734
Participant
0 Kudos

Please look over the configuration setting for Delayed Update of Outbound Delivery.

There is no error.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/0c/b90c3c5aadd94ee10000000a11402f/content.htm

What are the confirmation times for the TO line items? 

Posting a screen shot of the confirmation dates/times in LT21 would be helpful.

Are you using an interface for your RF devices?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi EL,

The second screen shot i have posted in LT21 -TO header details only. Any how i will send the details.currently i am not near to my system. yes we are using RF devices for doing WM process.