cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EarlyWatch Alert reports not getting generated, falling in "Dates for this session are overdue" in red

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured EWA report for PI Quality system. Done all necessary settings and also scheduled all respective tasks on satellite system and Solman system. Still I am not able to generate EWA report ,it says “ Dates for this session are overdue” seems either the satellite system is not sending data to solman or vice versa although all RFCs are working fine . If any one has any clue, please  let me know on the same.

My PI version is SAP EHP1 for SAP Netweaver 7.1 and Solman version is SAP EHP1 for SAP Solution Manager 7.0

Regards,

Somya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

first check on managed system if there is an open EWA session scheduled. If not, review the last runs of the maintenance package which schould take the solman's EWA request and schedule a new session in managed system. In the attributes of the maintenance package task you mustdefine the BACK-RFC connection to your solman. Maybe you have set it to NONE or SDCC_NEW or something else.

Ensure that the /BDL/TASK_PROCESSOR job is running on your managed system. Often it is not re-scheduled after system copies etc. This job performs all tasks from the SDCCN.

Also, you can check the task log in SDCCN for failures.

Regards, Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I have checked everything that you have mentioned and everything is correct as per that. The problem that we are facing is that EWA session task is not getting created in satellite system although all other taks are running fine . If you have any other clue, please let me know on how to get that EWa task created in satellite system

Thanks,

Somya

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

I ahve checked that. Its all fine. Any clue if you have how to get the EWA task created in satellite system?

Regards,

Somya

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Somya

you can goto SDCCN

click SAP Menu ->TASK->Create and then create a one like Session Refresh etc

this way you can create a task

Regards

Prakhar