cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED Behavior

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Need your advice to the behavior we have in SRM 7.01(Classic)

Scenario:

We have created a shopping cart 100000001 with any account assignment, after approval the shopping cart goes in to I1111Item in transfer process. we have corrected the necessary changes required in SC to create a follow on document. By the time we transfer the shopping cart manually with any report or FM or Web application the status I1111 becomes permanent. To transfer the shopping cart with these status we follow the below procedure

Change the time stamp to creation date of SC in BBP_Control table and then we execute the BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED then the status of the SC changes and the same appears in webmonitor to transfer the shopping cart manually.

Behaviour in BBP:

When we check the status of the SC in BBP_PD before we execute the report the Changed_at field shows the last approver name in the shopping cart but when we execute the report then it automatically changes the status to the name who has changed or executed the report . If we check the document changes in SC then it displays my name.( This is against the audit rules)

Also the Changed_at filed is changed in all shopping carts which are in item in transfer process.

Could you please provide your inputs how to avoid the name of the person who has executed the report in SC. If there is any SAP Note request to provide the same

Regards

Subha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhalakshmi ,

One thing I observed is when you reprocess the error status SC via application monitor in SRM portal,

Created_by & Changed_By fields remains same in BBP_PD, only time stamp will be updated.

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Govardhan,

Thanks for the info

I have observed the same in my case it has changed the field for Changed_By as well.

i have reprocessed the same through application Monitor itself.

Regards

Subha