cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export as Local file does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using ITS 6.20 patch 10. When I tried to export a list as local file the export stopped once i selected the format.

A page appears with the following message "Please wait you will be forwarded automatically.The page has to be included due to technical reasons". Then the export hangs.

Kindly help.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue was solved by Installing Java and enabling Java applets in the System.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijith,

ITS 6.20 patch 10 had both Java sources, JVM for Microsoft and Sun, so this shouldn't be the problem. Do you have a setup with Reverse Proxy?

This might be the cause of the trouble.

Regards,

Dieter

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijith,

at first I would recommend to use a recent patch level of ITS 6.20. Patch 10 is pretty old and you surely will get more help here if people of the forum can recreate the issue. Just go to the service market place and download the latest ITS 6.20 patch which should hat ve the patchlevel 23 or 24.

If you still experience the issue it would also be helpful to know what SAP system/release/SP you are using.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks a lot for your response. I am really sorry that there are lot of constraints in Upgrading the ITS patch.

Hope you can still help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijis,

When you tried to upload/dwn a file it won't allow you to select a file in your local drive.

If you use the frontend services in SAPGUI for HTML,interim screens are shown because of some technical constraints.You need Java Applet to be iniated before the page loads.IS Java installed on ur PC ?

REFER the SAP note : <b>893567</b> .

Rgds,

J

Do award pts & close the thread, if you got the soln.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jothi,

I have checked that note earlier and tried hitting the return key. The only thing that that happened was now I got a popup to select the file. But again if i give a file name and hit on generate the file does not get generated.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the Java Applet Installed on your PC ?

Check whther the Check box is selected in the foll path..

Tools->IE Options->Advanced->Java(Sun) Use Java 2 <applet> requires restart

Rgds,

Jothi.P

<u>**Let me know the outcome.</u>

If your problem is solved.Pl close the thread.

Message was edited by:

Jothi Periyasamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Jothi. The issue is solved once I install Java and enable applets.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijith