Former Member
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

Check that there is no data in the extraction queues in transaction SMQ1. In addition to SMQ1, please also check SM58 for any old tRFC requests.

Please refer note 1081287 and note 1083709 for more details.

Before the upgrade (import of a queue), all extraction queues and open update orders in all clients must be processed. The content of the new tables must be deleted.

Importing Support Packages may cause changes to the structures of the logistics data extraction. To prevent data being lost by the changes, you must first process all the 'data stores' (tables, queues, updates) that provide logistics data for the extraction.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the attached snap shot of the SM13, SMQ1 and SM58, please suggest accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the attached snap shot of the SM13, SMQ1 and SM58, please suggest accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need to upgrade the patch 14 of PI_Basis 2005_1_700 for Development server, Please find the attached screen shot of the error.

Regards

Ashwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI bhO...

Kindly attached your dump error for clearence

Regards,

Prabaharan B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

This is not an error.  Firstly you need to send through the V3 updates - look at tx SM13.

Next talk to the BI people as these extraction queues need to be cleared down before your patch goes in.  I

Regards,

Graham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have found the 130 records on the SM13, so please suggest how to proceed the all records.

Regards

Ashwani

0 Kudos

Hi Ashwani,

The update requests need to be cleared to continue the import in SPAM.

1083709: Error when you import Support Packages

1081287: Data extraction orders block the upgrade process

328181:  Changes to extract structures in Customizing Cockpit

Thank You.

Regards,

Deepika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepika,

I have found the 130 records into SM13, so please suggest how to cleard the all records.

Regads

Ashwani