cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qty confirmation missing on ATP check of STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am activating ATP check on STOs. But I am unable to get ATP check results from APO.

I have maintained the requirements profile in ECC in assign checking rule and delivery type to PO.

Shipment scheduling and route scheduling is activated and ATP check rule is C - Delivery proposal. Requirement profile is defined in APO.

requirement profile has below settings -

Category               BI

Order Header Cat.

Check Mode             XX

Business Event         A

I can see that the requirements are transferred to APO but i do not get quantity confirmation.

Any suggestions on what i might be missing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Additional Info on the issue.

I can confirm the stock to STO in Interactive BOP. With that, I get proper schedule lines in STO.

But automatic confirmation during STO creation or change and confirmation in batch BOP do not happen.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

I would advice to have a relook at all ATP relevent settings in this case, i can't see any reason for no confirmation in STOs, atleast it should happen manually directly in ECC.

In your case you are not able to do it manually as well, so seems to be issue in system settings.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ketan,

Have you created and activated an integration model for ATP in the supplying plant (source plant)?

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes, the CIF is active for source plant.

In CO09, I can see the order quantities from STO transferred as requirements. But even though, there is stock available, not qty confirmation takes place.

The checking group and MRP type are properly maintained.

If i create a sales order of same material, i can see the qty confirmation coming in from APO.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ketan,

Few points to check,

- Do you have supplying location in APO as well and have all required integration models active for that.

- Your supplying location has stock or reciept to confirm the requirement element of STO.

- You have included STOs (reciept and requirement element in you ATP scope of check)

Please check and let me know for any further query.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Supplying location is active in APO and has unrestricted stock.

STO ( ATP category BI ) is included in requirements in scope of check definition.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to do availability check manually in ECC.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not able to do the check manually in PO either. If I check the availability, system always show 0 stock though there is sufficient stock.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case please check CO09 transection in ECC, if your total cumulated orders quantity is not surpassing your reciepts.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unrestricted stock is much more than requirement. SO i am expecting qty confirmation in STO.