cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in flow of text in TM Docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are working on a Transport Management scenario which require a text message to flow from Sales order (in ERP) to Order based Transportation Requirement (OTR in TM)  to Freight Units (in TM) to Freight Order (in TM).

The Text has reached to OTR (in TM) but we are not able to receive it in FUs (in TM).

We have done required settings (as mentioned below):

• All TM doc type are assigned with "Text Schema" and Default Text Type.
  • Mapping done for ERP Text type to TM text type.

Pls let us know if you can give some pointers to proceed further.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Madhup

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you looked at the xml content in BOBF/Test_UI?  In other words, is it not being passed to the FU or is it there and not being presented?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you pls throw some more light that how we can check XML content in BOBF/Test_UI to make sure whether the content is there or not ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madhup

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at this discussion.  I provided pretty detailed instructions.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I had a look at the XML content at BOBF/text_UI and below are the findings

• For OTR - under /SCMTMS/TRQ, the "Text collection" Object have the data which we have maintained.
  • For FU - under /SCMTMS/TOR, the "Text collection" object doesn't have any data.

So it seems text data doesn't flowed from OTR to FU.

Can you pls give some pointers to find out why the text data is not reached to FU.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Madhup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhup,

I am also facing the same issue, did you find the solution why the text is not flowing from OTR to FU. Is that a configuration step or Developement ?

Please advise

kiran_chowdary3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Madhup,

Did you finally fix this issue, If so ,How did you accomplish this ? with config or Custom code.

Please reply.

Thanks in Advance.

Kiran KP