cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Terms of payment should put as (0001)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

Terms of payment should put as (0001)

Need to put control for few Customer Master at the time Customer Master (XD01) Creation &  Change of Customer Master (XD02).

Brief Desc: We are using one Account Group (SOLD). New scenario is some of the customers are taken by bank (Channel Financing) here we are diferenciate the customers through customer classification where configured and put as CF and customer extension also put as C

Example Normal customers CA1010 if Financing customers are ended with CA1011C for ending with C customers we differenciated with Customer classifiation which is filled in customer master General Data -- markting tab.

Query : While creating Customer Master for cust code ended with C defaultly or system has to accept 0001 (Immediate Payment)

Kindly help on the above. If have any inputs pls revert.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandra Mouli.A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

You have two options. Create Transaction variant in SHD0 and make account group and payment default (with values.) This is tricky and lengthy.

You can also check ZXF04U01 user exit or CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA BADI.

In standard this is not possible.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ali,

But I have one Clarification. We have only one Account Group (SOLD) In that we have created all the customer codes as I explained above. System has to restrict only for few customers that we will defirenctiate with Cust. Class. CF. what you given BADI that if we implement in system it help to not allow to save new customer creation for CF only not other customers. This I will check with technical team. In between let me know if any other option. I hope you understand my logic.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

I am not so sure that whether this BADI will work for you or not. If it not works, you can find many user exits and enhancements for XD01 on Google. Ask your ABAPER to put logic that if customer class = XYZ then Payment Term = 0001. Implement this on Save document so that if user manually change payment term, system make it 0001 automatically on saving the document. I have done this on Sale order. User exits will be different but logic will be same.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chandra,

Kindly have a look at OSS Note 577502, you've to implement BADI 'CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA_CS' {SE18} and in GET_DATA method you'll find changing parameter KNVV. Try this with the help of your ABAPER, i'm sure it'll gonna work or you. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx ali and rest of all.

What you said the same used suited.

Enhancement : SAPMF02D: User exits: Customer master data

Function module: EXIT_SAPMF02D_001: Customers: User Exit for Checks prior to Saving

INCLUDE : ZXF04U01.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Mouli,

I don't think so we can do this with standard SAP. You have to use exits if anything available.

Regards, Sai Krishna.