cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current schedule line is not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue, Our user created a sale order on 01.02.2013. In that there are 25 materials and different schedule lines based on the availability.

when we create a delivery document in the month of march with reference to that sales order, system copies the schedule line from that sales order only, it does not run the current scheduling process like backward and forward. now all the delivery date is in the past. user  created all the delivery manually.

Kindly tell me how to activate the system to run current scheduling process.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

now all the delivery date is in the past. user  created all the delivery manually

Sorry I am not clear on this.  Normally, at the time of order creation, if stock is made available for a material for which, the order is created, system will confirm to that date.  Due to some reason or the other, if delivery has not happened immediately but after sometime if the users tries to do PGI, inventory postings will happen only on that date on which users are trying to post the goods issue.  Of course, you can redo the availability check for that sale order manually.  For more details on this, search the forum with the text Backorder Processing.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Thanks for your reply,

Is there any option for automatic availability check , when we create delivery delivery with reference to the  sales order which we created earlier.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you can automate the process via V_V2 where you have the option to set it as Background job.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)