cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration about SRM contract transfer to ECC Scheduling Agreement?

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am working in SRM 7.02  and ERP EHP6,  I can transfer  SRM contract to ECC contract by PI successfully.

But ,I want to transfer SRM contract to ECC Scheduling Agreement. what else configuration I need to do ?

thanks in advance!

Jesse

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the SA settings is the same as contract transfering by IDOC ,  but  need to note the BADI that price condition mapping.

Jesse

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

In SRM, there is not  BLAORD message type ,   I set message type DELINS in both SRM and ECC , but when I created Contract with SA distribution.   any idoc don't be cretaed in SRM.

how to trigger IDOC creation?

thanks

Jesse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

The idoc resides in ECC , SRM only triggers it.

There are a few settings you can check.

1. What is your system landscape settings for system type? I think it should be ERP 4.0 i think.

2. There is a FM which gets triggered BBP_SAPXML1_CTR_REPLICATION.  Place a breakpoint using wf-batch. In this FM there is acall to an ECC fm called bbpv_contract_transfer enter it and see ehat happens. This ecc fm creates idoc for bloard and conda

Let us know your findings.

Regards,

Naveen

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I set message type BLAORD and COND_A  in ECC,  and make sure the same document type both ECC and SRM.   when I create a contract with Scheduling Agreement distribution in SRM ,  in ECC, I check IDOC by tcode WE05.  and  don't find any idoc. 

how to send idoc from SRM,  any configuration need  in SRM?

thanks

Jesse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BLAORD should be setup as outbound type for ECC logical system in SRM not in ECC.

Since you are sending the IDOC from SRM to ECC.

Regards,
Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesse,

Transferring scheduling agreements to ECC is still through IDOC process i.e. BLOARD, you need to create document type in ECC for schedule agreement is same as contract document type in SRM.

Also, you need to choose the document type in Target system at item level of the contract as Sched.Agreement.

Please go through the thread, http://scn.sap.com/message/13603172 for more information on it.

Regards,
Govardhan

former_member581526
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,  Govardhan

I have still a concern,  if SA is integrated by IDOC ,and then Contract is used by PI  or IDOC?

thanks

Jesse