Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit controls for new customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i am little bit confusion on this :

In OB45 CREDIT CONTROL AREA FIELD IF WE GIVE CREDIT LIMIT 100000 RS it will applicable new customers who are under one credit control area

and all customers they can use  only 100000 rs ( 100000 only with all customers ) it applicable to new customers ...right

Now in OVA8 as per knowledge , Maximum document value check box is there here suppose if we maintain 50000 rs, end user cant create sales document more than 50000 rs value document

But it it also telling this field is useful for new customers so i am little bit confused

plz clarify me  

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear What my main doubt is if we maintain 50000 rs in maximum document value user cant create document more than 50000 rs but he can create another sales order right

But is it applicable new customers as well as old customers i mean, user can create different sales orders with 50000 rs ,, like this user can create different sales orders with 50000 rs sales documents different documents for new customers

plz i am litle bit confused plz tell me

thank you so much

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I read your post but can't understand your problem:

in OB45 you set a default credit limit; in OVA8 you set how credit check behaves. In this case it seems that you want to check both credit limit and maximun sales order value. It's up to you to allow or block a sales document when it overlaps the 50000 sum.

If you need to differentiate the behaviour between old and new customers you can custimize OVA8 depending on the risk class.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not really clear on your problem. With my understanding, below is my answer.

You will maintain credit limit for the customer at FD32 and in OVA8, you can also mention the sales order value, if you want specific to new customer then maintain based on Risk category.

Hope you got the clarity now.

Regards, Sai Krishna.