Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Server Proxy Issue

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue when working with server Proxy interface. The XI receiver communication channel is getting failed frequently with the below error. I checked the user name and password, no has changed. once i modify something in description and activated the channel, it is working fine and the messages are processed successfully. It is happening frequently.

Can any one please suggest to resolve this issue. I am facing this issue in all envoronment(Dev,QA, Prod)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
- <!--  Call Adapter
  -->
- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
  <SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>
  <SAP:Code area="OUTBINDING">CO_TXT_CHANNEL_PASSWORD_ERROR</SAP:Code>
  <SAP:P1 />
  <SAP:P2 />
  <SAP:P3 />
  <SAP:P4 />
  <SAP:AdditionalText />
  <SAP:Stack>Cannot read user password from communication channel of type Error when accessing the secure store (access ID = 3440B59D16541EE298FEC7DE45E3CC30) Error while reading from the secure store: ERROR_UNKNOWN: Cannot find entry in secure store (SECSTORE,023)</SAP:Stack>
  <SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>
  </SAP:Error>

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The User maintained in HTTP destination of your Receiver XI communication channel is getting locked. Go to transaction SM59 and check the log on parameters for the connection you are using. May be any other Channel is using this same user.

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We used the Addressing type is URL address not the HTTP destination. If the user is locked, security team has to unlock the user but they are not doing anything. I just modify the channel and reactivated then it is working fine.

Thanks

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do they have any mechanism of automatic User unlock after specific sometime. If not, perform full cache refresh.